Here we answer all the questions that are most frequently asked about our studio and website (the videos are exclusively in French, though, sorry !).
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE STUDIO
- I register online to be sure i have a place (the capacity of our rooms is limited, for a better supervision)
- I arrive at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the class (the studio is usually open 20” in advance)
- I warn the teacher about any physical issues : recent operations or accidents, chronic diseases, pregnancy, etc.
- I eat a maximum of 2 hours before the class (you will enjoy your meal even more afterwards and stay well hydrated before and after the class!)
- I cancel my class at least 12 hours in advance (see below the details of our cancellation policy)
SHOULD I BRING MY OWN YOGA MAT?
Normally, we provide you with all the necessary equipment, but due to COVID measures, at the moment we don’t provide anything anymore, so come with your own mat !
IN WHICH LANGUAGE ARE THE CLASSES GIVEN?
In principle in French, but all our teachers are bilingual (or trilingual!). So say it if you do not understand French.
Some courses are exclusively in English; they are indicated by “EN” in the list of courses.
HOW TO PAY FOR A CLASS ?
With our new software, Eversports, there is no possibility anymore to book a class without prepayment. So you’ll have to pay online when you reserve a class. You can pay either with credit or debit card, or with Paypal.
Details about our cancellation policy
For cancellations, please unsubscribe as soon as possible to free your place. This also applies to subscribers.
If you cancel more than 12 hours before the start of the class, it will not be counted, otherwise your account will be charged for the reserved class.