Here we answer all the questions that are most frequently asked about our studio and website (the videos are exclusively in French, though, sorry !).
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE STUDIO
- I register online to be sure i have a place (the capacity of our rooms is limited, for a better supervision)
- I arrive at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the class (the studio is usually open 20” in advance)
- I warn the teacher about any physical issues : recent operations or accidents, chronic diseases, pregnancy, etc.
- I eat a maximum of 2 hours before the class (you will enjoy your meal even more afterwards and stay well hydrated before and after the class!)
- I cancel my class at least 3 hours in advance (see below the details of our cancellation policy)
SHOULD I BRING MY OWN YOGA MAT?
No, we provide you with all the necessary equipment !
IN WHICH LANGUAGE ARE THE CLASSES GIVEN?
In principle in French, but all our teachers are bilingual (or trilingual!). So say it if you do not understand French.
Some courses are exclusively in English; they are indicated by “EN” in the list of courses.
HOW TO PAY FOR A CLASS ?
- pay online when booking
- book your course without prepayment then pay by bank card at the studio just before your class
Details about our cancellation policy
For cancellations, please unsubscribe as soon as possible to free your place. This also applies to subscribers.
If you cancel more than 3 hours before the start of the class, it will not be counted, otherwise your account will be charged for the reserved class.
- if it was a drop-in, the amount will be asked for on your next visit;
- if you have a card of 5, 10 or 20 courses, the class which was canceled too late will be deducted from your card.